[SA-exim] am blind, didnt find exim acl examples to add X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To and X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP
Martin Hierling
2006-12-11 17:07:14 UTC

i know i have seen them some days ago (perhaps i dreamed...?) but now
they are gone.

Can someone send me the link or the README where i can see how to tell
exim to add these two headers:
X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To and X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP

regards Martin
Windows:
Marc MERLIN
2006-12-11 18:39:09 UTC
Post by Martin Hierling
Hi,
i know i have seen them some days ago (perhaps i dreamed...?) but now
they are gone.
Can someone send me the link or the README where i can see how to tell
X-SA-Exim-Rcpt-To and X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP
Check /var/log/exim/mainlog, and see if/why sa-exim is running or not.
If it's not running, check your sa-exim.conf

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/