[SA-exim] Autolearn = No
Jonathan GF
2008-02-13 17:31:57 UTC
Hi group,

the SA headers show i don't have enabled auto-learning but in my
spamassassin "local.cf" i have it (at least in term of bayes).

Can someone show me he procedure to enable autolearning, and maybe pros and
cons ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jonathan GF
Magnus Holmgren
2008-02-13 18:33:40 UTC
Post by Jonathan GF
Hi group,
the SA headers show i don't have enabled auto-learning but in my
spamassassin "local.cf" i have it (at least in term of bayes).
Can someone show me he procedure to enable autolearning, and maybe pros and
cons ?
autolearn=no means that autolearning was enabled but the score lay between the
autolearn thresholds, or, if it was over the spam autolearn threshold, either
the header score or the body score was below the hard-coded threshold of 3.0.
Note that when SA decides whether to autolearn, the score is calculated using
one of the non-bayes scoresets, i.e. it differs from the one that is reported
in the X-Spam-Status field.
--
Magnus Holmgren ***@lysator.liu.se
(No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)
Magnus Holmgren
2008-02-13 18:37:56 UTC
Post by Magnus Holmgren
Post by Jonathan GF
Hi group,
the SA headers show i don't have enabled auto-learning but in my
spamassassin "local.cf" i have it (at least in term of bayes).
Can someone show me he procedure to enable autolearning, and maybe pros
and cons ?
autolearn=no means that autolearning was enabled but the score lay between
the autolearn thresholds, or, if it was over the spam autolearn threshold,
either the header score or the body score was below the hard-coded
threshold of 3.0. Note that when SA decides whether to autolearn, the score
is calculated using one of the non-bayes scoresets, i.e. it differs from
the one that is reported in the X-Spam-Status field.
Oh, it could also mean that you haven't learned enough spam and/or ham for
autolearning to kick in (bayes_min_ham_num and bayes_min_spam_num, which both
default to 200).